Elizabeth Reapy who will be a Featured Reader at the February 2010 Over The Edge: Open Reading has started an online magazine - wordlegs - for young Irish and Norhern Irish writers and young international writers living here and is looking for submissions. The first issue will be out in the new year.
1.2 million millenials on the island. No literature by us for us. Until now. wordlegs is seeking submissions.
1. Writers should be from or living in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Work must be from writers 30 years or under on January 1st 2010
2.All manuscripts must be previously unpublished and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Work should be submitted as an attached document and also within the body of the email.
4. There is a strict submission limit of 300 words in flash fiction or 2500 words in short stories.
5. Attach an up-to-date picture and biographical note with a cover letter in the email and as an attachment.
6. This magazine emphasizes its relevance and youth whilst maintaining the literary tradition of Irish writers, please keep your submissions in line with this. http://www.wordlegs.com/